The implications of labour law are indispensable in the lives of companies, as human resources have a distinguished role when it comes to accomplishing objectives in a corporate environment. The knowledge and the correct interpretation of the regulations on establishing, maintaining, and terminating labour relations are crucial parts of the efficient operation of a company. Our firm provides advice in the following areas of labour law:
- drafting and reviewing of employment contracts, non-competition and confidentiality agreements;
- kdrafting of documents related to the termination of employment relationship;
- advice on out-of-court settlements of labour disputes and representation before the court;
- advice on employment matters of foreign citizens;
- comprehensive legal advice relating to cases of collective redundancy, reorganizations, and outsourcing;
- drafting and reviewing internal policies and regulations;
- advice on labour safety issues.